Limited Company annual returns

If you’re operating as a limited company and already have adequate bookkeeping support, we can take care of the more advanced aspects of your financial responsibilities.  We can compile and submit annual returns for ‘persons of significant influence’ as well as preparing a P&L account and information on dispersal of dividends.

We can submit annual returns to Companies House to comply with legal obligations and prepare CT60 Corporation Tax Returns for limited companies as trading or dormant companies.

We also provide ‘Registered Office’ correspondence address facilities and to receive secure correspondence. Please ask for further information.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons